Re: [IP] Re: ignorant beginner question about showers...

What I have found works for me is to bolus for 1/2 hour's worth before
disconnecting and check the time, then I wait until after my shower and it
gets to 1/2 hour after I disconnected to reconnect.  If I disconnect at 7a, I
wait until 730a to reconnect- usually by the time I shower, dry off, brush my
teeth then it's been a half hour and ok to reconnect.

aka Mouse