Re: [IP] Diabetes and ADHD

I used to taek ritalin when i was in middle and high school (not consistantly
though) and my mother swears to this day that my control was MUCH better when
i was taking my ritalin regularly.  I'm still AD, but no longer do anything
medically for it.  I believe its actually the meds doing their job and the
patient is actually paying more attention to his/her control.  I know i was
an all around more organized person when on ritalin.  Eventually I wanted to
try life on my own, without any drugs for my AD (I am not ADHD,, jsut AD) and
have managed to find tricks that work for me...

good luck!