[IP] Diabetes and ADHD

My son, Kevin, started taking Adderall for his ADHD on Christmas Eve. We
started out slow in the amount he took, but since around 4days after
Christmas, he has been at his maintenance dose and his BG's have not gone
above 120 but a handful of times. He stays mainly around 100 consistantly. I
dont know if this means we have adjusted well, are having a good month or if
the meds are doing this. I was thinking that since it was a stimulant (like
Ritalin) that perhaps it is working in his system like exercise would??? We
have had to lower his basals since Xmas also.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this??

Mom of Kevin
pumping 8 months