[IP] IP - anyone NEVER use stomach before pump?

HI again.. I guess my repeated use of this list so soon after i joined means
I'm really ready and excited about starting on a pump...

I was wondering (this is about my only "fear" of starting the pump) if any of
you pumpers were the kind of diabetics that had never used your stomach for
injections before?   I have been taking injections for all of my life (13
months diagnosed) but never felt comfortable using my belly.  If anyone was
like me and has any advice or comments about it, I'd love to hear it....

Thanks again