Re: [IP] rear sites

In a message dated 1/16/00 1:25:56 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Can anyone tell how they like the site on the upper rear. Our endo said
was using his tummy too much and needed to move around a bit.  >>

I find the upper buttocks pretty comfortable with a micro sofset, except for
when I press against that button when I sit in a hard chair. (no, I am not
sitting on it -- I mean against the back or side of a chair).  I would think
the sils would be quite comfortable, but it is beyond my dexterity to insert
one there (I can insert a sofset using the sofserter).

Does Kevin use the area above the waist in front of the rib cage?  I find
that my favorite place these days -- I insert a silhouette into the side of a
pinched up area so it almost parallet to the contour of my body.  The upper
ones are very comfortable (just below the breasts), though I sometimes have
discomfort when they are getting closer to the waist and move around as my
body bends.  I had used the lower abdomen almost exclusively since 1960 or
so, so was also getting pushed to try other places.

Linda Z