Re: [IP] Re: New Insurance - Pers Choice

I am a fellow new jerseyan about to find out if my insurance plan really is
as good as they've led me to belive.. it is a personal choice, though as far
as i know, in my case it only affects my choice of doctors.  I have a
diabetes rider (which i believe but am not sure is required for all plans in
new jersey) which states that ANYTHING me and my doctor decide is necessary
for better diabetes care will be covered... so far they have messed up the
prescription aspect in the automatic stages.. but whenever the pharmacist
actaully calls... everything has indeed been covered if i had a prescription
for it.  I'm about to really test the system and see if they will cover the
cost of software for the computer... My doctor recommended it and will
provide me with a "prescription" for it... I'll let you know what comes of it.