Re: [IP] Re: ignorant beginner question about showers...

In a message dated 1/15/00 8:56:41 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< say i take a twenty minute shower.  i usually put my pump on "suspend."
do i know how much to bolus when i get out and reattach?  >>

I always prime bolus to replace what I don't get when I am disconnected for a
shower.  With a rate of 0.4 or 0.5, it is easy to just look at the pump clock
to see if I have missed something, but the most accurate way is probably to
check the TODAY screen before you disconnect, leave it running, and check the
TODAY screen afterwards and prime bolus for the difference.

Linda Z