[IP] Replying to the IP mail

Hello Everyone

I am going to ask a favor of everyone on the IP list.  When you are
replying to a email please clip the portions of the message that are not
related to what you are responding to ..  for example the footer that as
added to all the messages.

The reason for this is that some members must pay for connecting to the
interenet per minute and when allot of "repeat" info that is not related to
your response adds up after 100 or more messages. This also lightens the
load on the server.

Also one other thing.  when the message is "welcome to the list",
"Congratulations", "Way to go" or anything along that line please send the
message to the persons email account and not via the IP list.

Thank you all
Brian Carter

If you have any problems or questions  please feel free to write to me or
the IP help address which is located on the bottom of every email that is
sent to the list.