[IP] Re: Cost of supplies

At 03:02 AM 01/16/2000 , you wrote:
>I will be starting my pump this
>month and so far have been told by MM that my cost for
>supplies will be almost $400/quarter.

We just received our first 4 month supply of supplies...estimated as to
what we would need of course.  We'll be able to add or subtract from our
next order....but I priced it out and it came to a whopping $680, which
breaks down to $170 a month.  I think this is a little higher then $400 a

A few months ago Diabetes Forcast had an article on pumping claiming costs
for supplies ran from about $1500-$2000 a year.  Curious, what kind of
price range is anyone else getting for this kind of time period?

mother of Anthony, 11, dx. 9-22-95....pumping very soon!