Re: [IP] rear sites

Hi Ruth,

Since Kevin has had diabetes for 8 yrs he tended to give himself his shots in
the tummy getting the small lumps.  He has never had an absorbancy problem,
but this Dr is pretty strict. We just got his H1c and it was 7.2 and he told
us he wanted it down a bit more!!  Think he just doesn't want him to have any
problems.  Of course, try and tell Kevin (Mr. I hate change) that!!! We have
move Kev's sites over a bit on the tummy and will see how that goes.