[IP] rear sites

why did the endo say this?  scar tissue?  poor absorption?  I can't imagine
with kevin being on the pump for this short time ...that there would be a
problem here.  geneva just had endo visit this week and her endo examined
and did not say anything.  she only uses abdomen too.  will NOT go near any
place else.  she is using the sils now.