Re: [IP] Re: ignorant beginner question about showers...

Janine...............yes, .9/hr means just that and a 20 minute 'suspend'
for a shower equals .3 of a unit........I doubt if that is going to make
enough difference to worry about.  MM recommendations and guidelines suggest
not to stay unhooked for more than an hour.  Relax and go with it!  Good
luck!

Armsted