Re: [IP] New Meter-Jan

Doesn't what others say about this disease being "nothing" drive you crazy?
Can you believe the nurse that draws Matt's blood for A1C's said this to Matt
after I made her aware that she really "HURT" him the last time!  I thought i
would kill her, needless to say, she doesn't draw his blood anymore. The
other nurse in the office used a "butterfly" which i knew nothing about, and
Matt didn't feel a thing! Can you believe the wicked nurse of the west
wouldn't use a butterfly because it takes a few minutes longer?