[IP] basals, sites yadda yadda

pumping 2.5 months,still trying to get basals set, here is a question: If
infusion is in my abdomen and I wear jeans or anything that presses on the
site it hurts a bit or if i rub up against something its a bit painful. Now
there is no infection, my sugars are good, new or old site it's happened
since day 1 is this ok? New basals set by my Endo 3am-1pm=.9 but this am I
woke up at 6am to 64 went back to sleep woke up at 9am to 50 So on my own I
switched to .8 to avoid the lows. But I think that I definately need that .9
in the mid am due to crazy hormones. Does this sound normal? I know everyone
is different but I 'll tell you I think I have the absolute most insane
hormones in the am until about 11am. Maybe 3am-8am=.8 then 8am-1pm=.9. Do you
think I am on the right track?? Thanx a bazillion!! Leesa