[IP] re: selling pumps

 Disetronic sets b/c MM doesn't sell the 6mm rapids..
 Adding my other 2cents worth.. I agree, I don't think
we should really be selling used pumps here, but
someone will clearly disagree..adn I must say lots of
MM bashing lately on this site..I DO it too, but for
those who are still undecided between pump companies I
think MM is great and will most likely go with them
again;-) (NOT to start a pump war, but just to
clarify..often Disetronic jumps on MM probs in a
heartbeat which isn't always fair IMHO)
Do You Yahoo!?