Re: [IP] yucky, i HATE sugar sodas!!!

>>Cure Diabetes tomorrow, and I'd STILL drink Diet Coke.

>Shane is like this about his Diet Pepsi too.  He would >keep drinking it
over regular even if cured. The one pop he >can't seem to find an acceptable
diet substitute for is root >beer. His favorite kind is 1919 (which
apparently comes >only in kegs) and nothing else diet or regular can even
>come close.

I too feel the same way.   It isn't so much that I can't bolus for it and
drink it, it is the way it tastes.  I perfer the diet more.  BTW Laura, have
you tried the Diet Barq's?  I would drink regular rootbeer if it wasn't for
this.  It tastes really good.