Re: [IP] Chat Rooms and Prefered Times

HI Everyone  Would all list members iterested in chatting in the IP chat
rooms please e-mail me directly and let me know what chat rooms and chat
times they would like to see available!!   That way I can see where the
interest is!!!!   I would like to start With a WEDNESDAY NIGHT CHAT AT
8:00PM  And go on from there.   Here are the Sceduled chat times.  But you
chat any time ,The chat rooms are always open (All times are eastern day
light times)

DAYTIME CHATS (Anytime room)
Monday and Wednesday 9am-noon(EDT)
Tuesday and Thursday 2-5pm(EDT)
EVENING CHATS (Anytime room)
Tuesday 9pm and  12 Mid (EDT)
Thursday 9pm and 12 mid(EDT
Saturday 9pm and 12 mid(EDT)

Parents Chat (Parents Room)
Monday and Wednesday 9pm (EDT)

Just go To   htpp://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml

Instructions are at the site      SEE YOU ALL THERE