Re: [IP] Re: New Insurance - Pers Choice

I am very happy to hear about this insurance coverage in
CA!  Can anyone help me with the details of the
insurance laws for NJ.  I will be starting my pump this
month and so far have been told by MM that my cost for
supplies will be almost $400/quarter.  Then add on the
usual strips/insulin/etc.....

I am very interested in knowing what the insurance
situation is in NJ.

Thanks.