[IP] Pancreas for sale???

I figured that subject would get your attention.

I would like to suggest that attempting to sell medical devices on this
mailing list is out of line.  I feel this way for several reasons.

1.  These are medical devices we are talking about!  Get real!  No one with
half a mind would consider buying a pump off the street.

2.  Once we start down this slipery slope where does it end?  Do we soon
start having people trying to sell diabetic supplies wholesale?

This is only my opinion, I am sure I will hear yours.