[IP] selling pumps

 I just have to ask--
 What is all this about selling pumps? Wasn't there a
thread before about EBAY and how it was bad to buy
pumps not straight through the companies because you
don't get a warranty and insurance won't help "under"
the table??
 Just asking...
 (MM507c..pump works fine, but about the diff
companies...I still prefer MM and will add this, I get
sets through Disetronic and they have been defective
lately..if they were from MM i'd call and they'd send
me some free replacements..couldn't call D, no clue of
the phone #)
Do You Yahoo!?