[IP] HELP!! ASAP! Very long

Well folks, it's been 3mos of pumping, 1st day of MM pumping, pump failed,
and MM replaced with new pump the very next day.  Then daylight savings time
comes and wham the new 508 has a "bug", was told will be taken care of Jan
2000. Today starts as a normal day, only were at a very loud, crowded
wrestling tournament, and i am nervous about this software problem the MM 508
has with its basals and asked Matt to see his pump, cause i knew the rate
should have changed and i wanted to make sure it did. Well what did i find?
An error E13 and the pump was "whaling" , and had been for atleast 15-20
minutes and i didn't HEAR a thing. So, i calmly reprogrammed the pump,
because after i cleared this error it gave me an E01 reset pump message,
which means literally set everything all over including basals! Well Matt is
now on 7 profiles so obviously i didn't memorize them all in order, so i
chose to set a temp basal till i got home to reprogram them. When i found
this error Matt was already up to 333!  All goes well till 1:45!  Another E13
Error, so i call MM. New pump cannot get here till Monday!  Yeah right, is
what i tell them, they then say can i pick a pump up at our local airport if
they fly it there overnight? Oh by the way it'll cost you $75 bucks!
WHAT!$$$$*!$&*^  This is Matt's 2nd pump to fail is 3 mos, so you can imagine
what i said, they also say they will send Matt a refurbished pump because
he's had the MM508 for more than 30 days!  WHAT?#@$()*#%$&  Now i know you
all know what i said to that. To make this incredibly long long story
shorter, they are flying a new MM508 to Phila airport and will have a courier
bring it to my home by 9:00am tomorrow morning. Wonderful!  Thing is the pump
has now been giving us these E13 messages every 40 minutes!  Matt will not
disconnect. IT"S GOING TO BE A LONGGGGGGG NIGHT. But i told him as long as
sugars are in good shape, I'll do it!  I am to the point now I don't want
this MM 508.  WHat should i do, RICHARD SPECTOR, if you read this, write me!