[IP] Minimed 507c For sales 3 weeks old!!!!

Hello all,

I have a Minimed 507c that was used for approximately three weeks.  I
had to return my original 507c which I purchased in Feb. due to the
screen skipping.  I was fortunate enough to get a brand new Minimed 507c
due to the fact the color I requested (black) was not available in a
refurbished model so they gave me a brand new 507c. Minimed at times
will offer to keep your defective pump and replace is immediately with a
refurbished pump. I just got lucky and got a brand new pump and starter
kit.  This can be verified through the registration number.  I have
since upgraded to the 508 and have been very happy.  I was going to keep
the 507c as a backup but the 508 is so reliable that it seems to be a
waist to let the brand new 507c sit idle.

If anyone wants to make a offer I am willing to part with this unit for
what my insurance copayment was which was $1500.  I have the whole
package including a brand new never used soft-serter, video, etc. the
whole kit.

Thanks Richard

You are welcome to email me privately.