Re: [IP] itailian food and HIGH BG's...suggestions please

foley1ec wrote:

> it took 16 units to bring me down to 140! so...would a temp basal rate have
> helped? i would think it would have made me low at first, since the first two
> hours post meal were fine, it was just that third hour.

> please, any input would be helpful.

I get the same problem from any high protein meal, but not from pizza.
I take additional 2 hours and 3 hours after eating.   I guess on amounts
based on past behavior, but I don't eat high protein meals very often so
I don't really have it figured out.