[IP] Re: real soda

Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 08:06:15 -0800
From: "Ruth Schneider" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] real soda

> I find that I am able to drink regular soda if I eat food
> with it and take my bolus (i.e. 4U Humalog for a can of
> Coca-Cola -- YMMV) just before eating.  I can't touch the
> stuff, though, by itself.

It may be fine to have a real soda every now and then but don't forget that
it also comes along with 'real calories'.  Kids can burn this off in period
of playing with friends but for those of us who are older or are just
watching our weight  those calories can set up permanent residence or our
back side and hang around till who knows when.  I'll keep drinking diet and
save the sugar load for a couple of Swiss Cake Rolls.

Personal Friend of Little Debbie,
NetZero - Defenders of the Free World