[IP] "Must Pay"

Several of you have referred to laws passed for insurance companies who now
"must pay" for diabetic supplies.  That is very vague, and insurance
companies still get to decide what they consider necessary "diabetic
supplies".  Many still don't even  consider pumping necessary, or more than 3
strips a day necessary.  That law is vague and not very helpful.  Many such
laws just state diabetic education.  We've all gotten those flyers from our
insurance companies with general D info., therefore getting them off the hook
- calling it D education.  Holly