In a message dated 1/15/00 10:41:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< In a message dated 15-01-100 10:27:50 AM EST, email @ redacted writes:
 << My definition of Diabetes:
  It is a MONSTER that lives inside you 24 hours a day, and it spends its day
  deciding how it is going to screw with you for the day.  It spends its day
  deciding what part of the body it is going to try to destroy for the day
  the end of the day, it sits and laughs at you when you think you have it
  control, because the MONSTER knows that it is just giving you a small break
 and it
  will be back in full force tomorrow, to make you miserable once again.
  I find this to be so true.  It is a constant battle to control that
 MONSTER... >>
   My two diabetics here Definitely agree with this!!!
 Right now we are awaiting word from their doctor about Jessicas new found
 anemia. The dr thinks it might be sickle cell anemia !!! Yippee, just what
 need. GGRR!!!
 Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers >>
Hi ALL : I have been reading all the post's about depression and THE MONSTER.
I feal I should feel as bad as anybody out there after 52 years, but as a
(the glass is 1/2 full person) guy I just don't seem to stay in any
depression more than 1 day at a time. I guess I am just a lucky guy. I also
know what the glass is 1/2 empty is like as my Mom was a real pessimist. I
still love her. Roger C dx 47