Re: [IP] New Insurance: Pers Choice

Ruth,
    Thanks for the info!  I am moving to San Jose, are there any specific
doctors or clinics you recommend??  Btw, do I need a prescription before I
can order more pump supplies etc.?  Do you think the doctor will see
immediately ASAP when I get medical coverage Feb 1?
-Brian
age 22; D 16 yrs; pumper since August!
http://www.geocities.com/iamliberal/