Re: [IP] New Insurance: Pers Choice

> Hoping somebody out there has this insurance, in Calif.

we have KAISER.  geneva's pump supplies are free except for insulin , which
is $5.00.  doctor visits are $10.00 co - pay.

have had no complaints, as her diabetes care has been terrific.  none of us
have had any major illnesses so I can't speak for that.  all innoculations
are free.  (pneumonia and flu shots)

pump supplies are going to start coming from durable medical equipment
starting this month, instead of the pharmacy...and they will be sending
several months supplies at one time. insulin will come from pharmacy.

the MD's at Kaiser all have great credentials, as they all seem to come from
the cream of the crop of medical schools.  (I have nothing better to do but
look at the degrees in the offices!)

in pleasanton, CA