Re: [IP] New Insurance: Pers Choice

	Our insurance is through Kaiser Permanente.  The plus with this
insurance is that just about every possible kind of doctor is available
through it.  Their are plans that seem to be very economical that have
very low co-pays and prescription as well.  My husband, through his
work, pays 75.00 a month for four of us.  Our co-pay is $5.00, as is our
per prescription cost.  As of May, Caitlyn will have double coverage
(thanks to my husband and her father) and Caitlyn will pay nothing for
prescription and co-pays.
	The down side to Kaiser Permanente, is that they are very new to the
pump.  It would probably be easier for an adult to get (or keep) an
insulin pump, than it is for a child (I am still fighting with them
after 7 months!).  Kaiser also only works with MiniMed pumps, so if you
prefer a Disotronic(sp?), you will want to look at another HMO.  Hope
this helps!

Carrie, mom to Caitlyn, dx'd at 20 months, will turn 5 on 2/20/00