[IP] need help in NYC

Hey everybody in NYC, this is off the topic, but I need some help. My wife
and I are flying down from Syracuse, NY to JFK on Wednesday to meet the plane
carrying our adopted son from Korea. The problem is that we need someone to
use our camera and camcorder to take pictures and video as we will be too
busy fussing over him (SAM). The flight is on Northwestern at terminal 4 at
1:55 p.m. in the afternoon on wed. Jan. 19th. If anyone is available to help
please drop me a private line at my e-mail address  email @ redacted so as
not to clutter the newsgroup or call me at home 315-488-1502 or cell phone