In a message dated 15-01-100 10:27:50 AM EST, email @ redacted writes:

<< My definition of Diabetes:
 It is a MONSTER that lives inside you 24 hours a day, and it spends its day
 deciding how it is going to screw with you for the day.  It spends its day
 deciding what part of the body it is going to try to destroy for the day and
 the end of the day, it sits and laughs at you when you think you have it
 control, because the MONSTER knows that it is just giving you a small break
and it
 will be back in full force tomorrow, to make you miserable once again.
 I find this to be so true.  It is a constant battle to control that

  My two diabetics here Definitely agree with this!!!
Right now we are awaiting word from their doctor about Jessicas new found
anemia. The dr thinks it might be sickle cell anemia !!! Yippee, just what we
need. GGRR!!!
Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers