I just got this this morning from a friend, and it is so true:
My definition of Diabetes:
It is a MONSTER that lives inside you 24 hours a day, and it spends its day
deciding how it is going to screw with you for the day.  It spends its day
deciding what part of the body it is going to try to destroy for the day and at
the end of the day, it sits and laughs at you when you think you have it under
control, because the MONSTER knows that it is just giving you a small break and it
will be back in full force tomorrow, to make you miserable once again.

I find this to be so true.  It is a constant battle to control that MONSTER...