[IP] Depression Q

Jan H said:

>>I was told that we are 3-part persons: physical, spiritual, emotional. If
any one of the tripod legs is off, we are out of whack. Diabetes is
certainly a physical *off.* Also, if we have something organically wrong
(diabetes) it is easier to have emotional (depression) problems. <<

I can now understand why a number of diabetics suffer from depression.
While they have a hard road sometimes dealing with the struggles of staying
healthy with this disease, they also have to deal with the idiots at the
insurance companies.  No wonder why we get depressed...

Type 1 for 37 years