[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #815

> email @ redacted wrote:
> > The meter came in today. Fed Ex. FREE....With 10 strips. Having fun
> > it out and setting it up.
> >
> Mine came today via FedEx FREE also.  It's a neat little meter ain't it?
> alot smaller than I thought it would be (which is good).
I requested  mine on Mon. 1/10 and recived it 1/12 FedEx too. That's fast
to get something for free. Which meters did you get? I recieved the
Complete.  I was using the Advantage and the Complete is much bigger than
the Advantage. It's still small but bigger.  It reminds me of the old
Accu-chek II's. (for size that is)

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World