[IP] Camp

Brian has a good question, so I'll ask for myself as well (although I'm
thinking that since I went to camp in Montana I probably won't have much
luck! ;)  ).  Anyway, I attended Camp Diamont outside of Bozeman, MT,
summers of '86, '87, and '88.  I still counsel there every summer as well,
so if anyone has a kid that goes there, and is on the list, let me know!
I'd be glad to hear from you.  I'll be there this year as well, even tho
it's gonna be quite a commute from our new home in WA state.

Dawn  email @ redacted