[IP] Sugar Sodas

This is funny!  I am not diabetic, but have always drank diet sodas.  I love
dt. mt. dew, but prefer dt. coke to dt. pepsi, but cause dt. pepsi is so
sweet tasting!  Allie (11 year old diabetic) always drank regular soda before
she was dx'd.  The other day when she was low and we had no juice, so I said
drink so regular soda.  She acted as if it made her stomach turn!  Couldn't
stand the thought of it!  And I am sure she never would have tried dt. had
she not been dx'd, but now I know she will never go back!