[IP] Weight loss- sugar-busters diet and rooiboos tea ?

Hi, I have gained weight on the pump over 4 1/2 years by overpumping and
over-eating. I'm looking at the sugar-busters meal plan and wondered if
anyone has tried it with success? they have a website sugarbusters.com
I'm a bit intimidated to change meal plan as it will spur other chemical
changes so your support thoughts would be gretly appreciated. Also, what do
you think about rooiboos tea and or other suplements such asd market
America's mineral blast? my husband is a distributor of it and i seem to have
b/s drop up to 100 points when i use it- has anyone heard of it? thanks in
advance. glad i found this group. tricia