[IP] Starting to pump soon!!!

Hi everyone - I have been reading the list for a few weeks now.  We have
decided to go with the Minimed 508 - should get it this week. Our pump
start is Jan 25. I've been reading so much about the American insurance, is
anyone out there Canadian that would have some tips?  We live in Ontario,
and are covered by my husband's insurance at work, and they have been great
so far, covering everything except emla patches and sharp containers.  So I
can't complain (yet).

Hi to Paula whose 4.5 year old daughter will be pumping soon - good luck -
I know how you feel - excited but a little scared about a big change!  Let
us know how it goes!!

Linda, mom to Adam, 4, dx nov/97, and Jenna 2, non-d