[IP] (no subject)

Hi, my name is Pat Lewis and have been subscribing for approximately 1 year.
When I started, I wanted to get information about pumping for my daughter
Sara who is now 10 years old.  She was dx'd at 5 1/2 y.o.  She's been pumping
with a MiniMed 507C since early August and loves it.  It has provided so much
freedom for her, she is now able to eat the "forbidden" foods.  The joy she
experienced when she tasted her first S'More at a Brownie hayrack ride was
unforgettable!  One comment.........CURE........isn't that a great four
letter word?