[IP] Washing Hands Brings Down B/S

It is amazing sometimes after Kap has done a blood sugar test and the # was
500+.  Yet, I knew he had not ate anything that would have caused this range
and he wasnt showing any signs of sickness.
So, I asked my little man - "Did you wash your hands?"
Reply was "No Maam"
After washing his hands the # is back down in range!

Water will sometimes bring down high blood sugars. VBG

The former endo said "This was the first time he had every heard of meter
testing residue on hands and he didnt think so"  I asked him well which # do
u trust 568 or 168 after washing hands?  Give Insulin or Not?
Common Sense Ruled and so we now have 1 endo in the past and Kap washes his
Living and Learning
Mom to Kap
Pumping Insulin on 1/19 and washing hands before doing a bolus based on b/s