[IP] Boston Mutual ins.

>They are now to be insured with a
> company called Boston Mutual???  <snip> Anyway I
> wonder if any of you here on this list are on that plan and if it covers
> pump supplies

I don't think some people on this list realize that an insurance company
sells plans. Twenty companies may insure with a certain insurer and they
would have 20 different plans. To find the answer to the above Q that I have
seen several times, you must ask someone who is insured through the same
Jan H