Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 22:10:05 -0600
From: "Carrie Wade" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Welcome Carmen!!
Hello and welcome to the Pumpers list.  My name is
Carrie and I'm a 21 year old college student.  I just
wanted to write you and let you know that
you've made the best decision to go with the pump.  My
doc has wanted me on it for several years, but I've
been so resistant to anything being "hooked up" to me
24/7......HOWEVER.....my life and control of
diabetes has changed dramatically.  ... and now I
can't believe I waited so long.
My only word of advice is to be realistic with your
expectations.  I fell into the trap of thinking a pump
would be my miracle cure and I was very disappointed
for the first couple of months, but now it's been
almost 7 full months and my life is so much better and
Do You Yahoo!?