No Subject

Well, I;m very new to this and I'm full of questions..lol I'm 14 years old
and have had diabetes since I was 6.
I don't know a lot about the pump and I'm interested to learn all I
can:)It's fairly new here in Australia, I think....
About recording bsl's and stuff...I find it really annoying too...I use the
computer and when the time comes for me to visit my doc I just print it all
I was wondering...for people who play a lot of sport..isn't the pump a
little bit annoying? I'm not sure I like the idea of having a pump when I'm
playing tennis...won't it get in the way?
It would be good to have sweets and stuff though:)
I'd like to make friends with all of you...this seems like a great thing;)