Re: [IP] yucky, i HATE sugar sodas!!!

In a message dated 01/14/2000 1:11:37 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I LOVE DIET COKE!!! I don't care what anyone says, I am an avid (addict?)
 Diet Coke drinker, and proud of it!!  Cure Diabetes tomorrow, and I'd STILL
 drink Diet Coke.  How can anyone stand that dry taste in your mouth after
 sugar sodas?  And that filmy stuff on your teeth??  YUCKY!
 ciao, Brian
 ps. but if u do like the stuff, then at least the pump makes it ok! >>

I second you Brian.  Diet coke is a staple, right??  Besides, if I'm going to
use that much insulin on something, its going to be chocolate fudge cake!!!!