Re: [IP] Those @#$% Insurance Companies! - Michael

>>By all means, visit the emergency room when you've used up your 3rd strip
for the day and need to test again heh... heh.... hope that's expensive. <<

Yes, Michael, that would be very expensive, for me.  They have it written
that if it's not an actual emergency such as injury (I don't remember their
exact wording), they don't have to cover it.  Now if my Bg was 14 (as it has
been known to be at times) or 600 (rarely ever happens for me) when I went
in, then they might cover it.

Type 1 for 37 years