RE: [IP] yucky, i HATE sugar sodas!!!

I agree with you too.  But for the reason that compared to Diet Coke regular
coke tastes very syrupy.  Instead I will drink a Regular Pepsi and find the
taste difference is enough to not cause a gagging reflex. :)

-- Sherry

Jef wrote:
I've got to agree with you on this. Before diabetes, I used to drink Coke
Classic religiously, now I just can't stand the stuff. When I need sugar
for lows, I never go for the coke, it's usually juice or ginger ale.

I think I would also drink Diet Coke if I was completely cured.

-Jef