Re: [IP] Those @#$% Insurance Companies!

Check to see if your insurance co. has an appeals & grievances process.
That's how I got my strips (400 per month) finally approved.  Call, then
write and give them all the details (and a piece of your mind!).  It amazes
me that insurance companies think 3 strips a day is enough to cover a 24 hour
period.  I told mine that my sugars, insulin dosages, change quickly and I
have to check frequently (and more often when sick, etc.).

Good Luck.  I hope you can get them to change their minds!