[IP] Laurel, shoulder pain

Hi Laurel, some experience with the shoulder.  I just had my cervical spine C5 and C6 fused (Tuesday).  I had terrible pain in my shoulder, arm and hand, with numbness and tingling in my fingers.  I too went to numerous doctors with no real help.  I finally went to a neurosurgeon and after an MRI it was determined that I had a herniated disc.  What other symptoms do you have?  Keep us posted,  Jana