Re: [IP] Those @#$% Insurance Companies!

Thanks for your post.  I'm getting back into a fighting spirit now! :)

>>The reasoning my doctor used was I don't have low symptoms anymore and I
have to test often. <<

Yes, I do have hypoglycemic unawareness, my doctor wouldn't have to stretch
too hard for this one.  I'm alone a lot during the day, and there have been
many times when I thought I felt fine and tested and was as low as 14!  When
my husband's around, he can tell right away when I'm low, but he can't be
with me 24 hours a day.

The Suzy Q was good (at least I didn't eat the whole box!). LOL  Funny
thing, though, is just just check my Bg and it was 55.  So much for that
Suzy Q, guess getting upset and mad kicks my metabolism in and burns some
sugar!  That's why I need to do lots of testing, I just never know what's
gonna happen.

Thanks again for your encouragement, I will take your advice and fight.  But
you know (and I know you do) after 37 years, I'm growing tired of the fight
and struggle sometimes.  *sigh*

Type 1 for 37 years, gonna fight the insurance guys!