Re: [IP] bedtime snacks for exercise days

We have just started having that problem with Kevin. He started playing in a
basketball league and by 9 PM he is running on the low side for bedtime.(80s)
We want him close to 120-150 for bedtime. We found that giving him the kraft
cheese and crackers works perfectly. You know the prepackaged deal with 4
saltines and the processed cheese!!
On the days he doesn't exercise and he's in that range (possibly from a
dinner miscalculation) we just give him 10 grams of starch and he's fine for
the night.